We are pleased to announce that Heber Valley Railroad has joined creative forces with high school choirs Utah, Salt Lake, and Wasatch Counties to bring you some of our best entertainment yet. Choirs such as Orem High Chamber Choir, Judge Memorial Madrigals & Piping Hot Show Choir, and Wasatch High School Choral Department (to name a few), will rotate through the train performing classic holiday songs and leading passengers in festive sing-a-longs. All of this while Cocoa Chefs serve hot cocoa and cookies to the passengers. Upon arrival at the North Pole Santa Clause will board the train to make this trip truly magical. So throw on your pajamas and bring your family down for a night they will always remember. Reserve early, seats sell out fast!
For a list of Choirs or to see when your favorite choir will be on the train please click here
We are pleased to announce we will be continuing our local special during The North Pole Express. For details please click here
All first-class passengers enjoy a souvenir boarding ticket, hot cocoa with whipped cream and served in a souvenir mug, a cookie, and a special gift from Santa.
All First-Class Trains are sold out at this time.
5:00 pm (returns at 6:30pm)
7:30 pm (returns at 9:00pm)
$44 Seniors (60 )
$36 Children (3-12)
All regular-service passengers enjoy hot cocoa, a cookie, and gift from Santa.
All Regular trains are sold out at this time.
5:00pm (returns at 6:30pm)
7:30pm (returns at 9:00pm)
$29 Seniors(60 )
$21 Children (3-12)
All All matinee passengers enjoy hot cocoa, a cookie, and gift from Santa.
All Matinees are sold out at this time.
2:00pm (returns at 3:30pm)
$26 Seniors (60 )
$18 Children (3-12)
Private coach and groups rates (20 passengers) are available. For more information please call Group Sales at (435) 654-5601 ext 109.
Important to Know about the North Pole Express:
- Please arrive a minimum of 30 minutes prior to the departure time.
- Wasatch County residence please call the Ticket Office for details on the Local Special and limitations
- No outside food or beverages allowed on train.
- No car seats or strollers allowed on train.
- Restrooms are not available on board during the North Poles Express. Please take advantage of the depot restrooms before boarding.
- Due to the historic nature of our rail cars, wheelchair access is limited. Please call ahead for additional information.
- We are unable to accommodate dogs on the train.
- All rides and excursions depart form the Heber City Depot unless noted otherwise.
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
5 Days till Christmas in Utah - North Pole Express | Heber Valley Railroad
Posted by Northern Utah Real Estate Information at 10:57 PM