Ask Yourself the Following Questions When Buying Your New Home
- What are your needs in your new home?
- Do you need space geared to a family or is studio living more your speed?
- Is a guest room (sewing room, office, you fill in the blank) a necessity on a short or long-term basis?
- Do you prefer a one-story or two-story home?
- Do you enjoy cleaning house or prefer a minimalist approach?
- What’s more appealing to you – functional space or white space?
- What’s your lifestyle and how will it play out in your home – more formal or more casual?
- How do you feel when entering friends’ homes? What impresses YOU?
Asking these questions can more easily direct you to options you may not have contemplated initially when searching for your new home. Take some time and consult with a real estate agent who knows your area so that when it is time to buy, you can focus on what matters most to you in your new home, other than location, of course. To see the latest trend in “tiny homes,” visit the Tiny House Blog here.