Perhaps you found me through a positive referral from a friend, so feel like you are in safe hands – that’s great! However, even with the best recommendations, it’s still wise to be aware of credentials, distinctions and designations that help to develop my integrity and credibility as a real estate agent. Through your discovery, you may even become aware of additional tools that I can offer to you, along with feeling like you and your property needs are in capable hands.
One of the most important things you should be aware of is my knowledge of your area. This is my home town. I know all about this area, as you’ll notice on my active website and social media pages. I am active in my local community and can provide you with a list of referrals, from satisfied customers to service providers. Use the pages of my website, like the about page or specific community pages, as tools to give you information about the community, but also about me as a professional. Reference my blog to gain a better understanding of my knowledge of the local area and the real estate industry at large.
Secondly, I hold several designations that are valuable in the field of real estate. You’ll notice the “R” symbol after my name, designating me as a Realtor. Realtors abide by strict industry standards and a code of ethics and that symbol indicates that I am a member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR).
Other designations you may see can vary from agent to agent, and here are several to consider. Please ask me about my specific credentials and designations so that you can feel comfortable knowing that I can meet your real estate needs.
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Accredited Consultant in Real Estate (ACRE)
- Accredited Seller Representative (ASR)
- Accredited Staging Professional (ASP)
- Certified Short Sale Seller (CSSS)
- Counselor of Real Estate (CRE)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
- Certified Internet Professional (e-PRO)
- Graduate Realtor® Institute (GRI)
- Quality Service Certification (QSC)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)