Sunday, November 13, 2011

Warning! Dryer sheets could cause a house fire

That crisp, fresh smell on your laundry and lack of static cling provided by dryer sheets apparently comes at a price.


You can’t SEE the film, but it’s there. It’s what is in the dryer sheets to make your clothes soft and static free.  You know how they can feel waxy when you take them out of the box… well this stuff builds up on your clothes and on your lint screen.

This is also what causes dryer units to over heat and burn up the heating unit or to potentially burn your house down!!

The best way to keep your dryer working for a very long time (and to keep your electric bill lower) is to take that filter out and wash it with hot soapy water and an old toothbrush at least every six months.

These will increases the life of the dryer at least twice as long! How about that!?!

When is comes to buying or selling your home I have here to help you with any dangers you may find along the way. Interest rates are at and all time low making this a great time to buyer or refinance your home.

You could be in a new home for the Holidays what better present could you give yourself or your family for the Holidays but the American  Dream of home ownership!