Sunday, May 1, 2011

United we Stand..PROUD TO BE A AMERICAN!!!

United we stand
If tomorrow all the things were gone,
I’d worked for all my life.
And I had to start again,
with just my children and my wife.
I’d thank my lucky stars,
to be livin here today.
‘ Cause the flag still stands for freedom,
and they can’t take that away.
And I’m proud to be an American,
where at least I know I’m free.
And I wont forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.
And I gladly stand up,
next to you and defend her still today.
‘ Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this land,
God bless the USA.
  Osama bin Laden, the glowering mastermind behind the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks that killed thousands of Americans, was killed in an operation led by the United States. May 1, 2011 will be a day that we as Americans have and will stand United.

Former President George W. Bush, who was in office on the day of the attacks, issued a written statement hailing bin Laden's death as a momentous achievement. "The fight against terror goes on, but tonight America has sent an unmistakable message: "No matter how long it takes, justice will be done, President Bush."


We need to remember that America is and will be the greatest place on earth to live and raise a family, a country that we can be free to worship as we please, have the freedom of speech and most of all the abilities to own your own property.
A special thanks to all the men and woman that have fought for my freedom and the ability to live in this great country we call USA -

"The UNITED States of America"
United we stand

No comments: