Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Market is Falling....The Market is Fallin

Once upon a time there was a tiny, tiny Banker  named Dene Lene. One day Dene Lene when to work at the bank,  when something fell on her head.

"Oh," Dene Lene, "the sky is falling. I must go tell the daily news."

So Dene Lene ran and ran, and she met Postman Dan

"Where do you travel so fast, Dene lene?" asked Postman Dan.

"Ah, Postman Dan," said Dene Lene, "the sky is falling, and I must go and tell the Daily News."

"How do you know that the sky is falling, Dene Lene" asked Postman Dan.

"I saw it with my eyes, I heard it with my ears, and a bit of it fell on my head," said Dene Lene.

"I will go with you to the daily news" said Postman Dan.

So they ran along together, and they met Truck Driver Sam

"Where do you travel so fast?" asked Truck Driver Sam.

"Ah, Truck Driver Sam," said Dene Lene, "the sky is falling, and Postman Dan and I go to tell the Daily New."

"How do you know that the sky is falling, Dene Lene?" asked Truck Driver Sam.

"I saw it with my eyes, I heard it with my ears, and a bit of it fell on my head," said Dene Lene.

"I will go with you to tell the Daily News," said truck Driver Sam


So they ran along together, and they met Lender Loosey.

"Where do you travel so fast, Dene Lene?" asked Lender Loosey.

"Ah, Lender Loosey," said Dene Lene, "the sky is falling. Postman Sam and truck driver and I go to tell the Daily New"

"How do you know that the sky is falling, Dene Lene?" asked money Loosey.

"I saw it with my eyes, I heard it with my ears, and a bit of it fell on my head," said Chicken Little.

"I will go with you," said money Loosey.
So they ran along together, and they

"Where do you travel so fast, Dene Lene?" asked Foxy Foreclosure

"Ah, Foxy Foreclosure," said Dene Lene, "the sky is falling, and we are going to tell the daiily news ."

"Do you know the way to the Print shop?" asked Foxy Foreclosure.

"No," said Dene Lene.

"No," said Postman Dan.

"No," said Truck driver sam

"No," said Money Loosey.
"

"Then come with me and I will show you," said Foxy Loxy.

And just as he was about to lead them into his den to eat them...

...the sky fell on him.

"Oh dear," said Dene Lene.

"We're too late," said Postman Dan.

"Poor Foxy Loxy," said Truckdriver sam.

"No sense in going to the Daily News," said Money Loosey.

"Nothing to do now but go home,"

And they did.

Sometime get so caught up in what we hear from the media and  base all of are decision we see from the local channel 2 news....It is there job to report the news and maintain the tearer of the sky falling. We need to do the research get involved with are communitys and learn the fax about the market in which we live.. The sky my be low but it is not falling everywhere and in ever town.
As a Real Estate Professional we need to educate the public and show them the value we have to offer.

the chart below if you see we arer still moving property, ( not as many as we were in 08 and 09) But we are makeing a different Let keep it postive and if we do the buyers and sellers will be put at ease LET HAVE A BIG HIGH FIVE HERE!!!!

No comments: